Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Path of Freedom Reviews


"Pre-Civil War tale of romance mildly seasoned with adventure"  
Publisher's Weekly


"Jennifer Hudson Taylor weaves a delightful and endearing story of two characters who must fight their personal feelings and prejudices toward each other in order to follow their convictions. You’ll laugh and cry as Flora and Bruce face very real circumstances. Path of Freedom is a story not easily forgotten!"
Cindy Woodsmall,
New York Times best-selling author



"Jennifer Hudson Taylor has penned a heart-warming medieval romance full of mystery and intrigue with HIGHLAND SANCTUARY. This book grabbed my attention from page one and kept it as I prayed for Serena to recover from her mystery illness and find true acceptance and freedom." 
Laura Frantz, 
author of Love's Reckoning


"I looked forward to reading a book about historical quilts. I liked the important part the quilt played in the story. The characters leapt off the pages and straight into my heart. I was sorry to see their story end." 
Lena Nelson Dooley, author of  
Maggie's Journey and Mary's Blessing 

0 comments:

Post a Comment